Rhys Rosser leaves Huish Park board
Rhys Rosser has left his role as a Director of Yeovil Town after just over a year in the boardroom, the club has confirmed.
The lifelong Glovers’ fan and barrister leaves was a familiar face in the Directors’ Box at Huish Park last season when as the club won National League South.
In a statement issued on Sunday, the club said: “Yeovil Town Football Club can confirm that Rhys Rosser has today stepped down as a Director.
“As the fans will be aware, Rhys has a number of other professional commitments and him stepping down allows him to focus on these.
“Rhys has been of great support to the club over the period of transition and all at the club are very grateful to him.”

The move leaves chairman Martin Hellier, his son, Jack, and shareholder Stuart Robins as the remaining directors of Yeovil Football & Athletic Club Ltd, the parent company of the football club.
Rosser was appointed to the board in May 2023 with the owner saying that the 32-year-old had played a role in the takeover from S**** P*********. Speaking at the time, he said: “For all my ambitions, thank Rhys, he got it over the line. He made it happen.”
Best of luck for the future, Rhys.


























In this picture above I have provided a squad update which shows what sort of role I believe Aaron Jarvis will take up in this Yeovil side. With the incomings of two strikers so far this summer in Jarvis and Greenslade, our forward options are improving drastically. I believe that Jarvis will be our starting striker next season because of his experience and proven record of goals at National League level for Torquay.
Similar to all of my other analysis’ I will explain what sort of role Jarvis would play in a 5 at the back formation, which is sometimes used by Cooper when we are leading or lacking the wide players.











